- MHLG Letter in Support of Medical Evaluation Parity for Service Members (MEPS) Act (S. 646) – 4/10/15
- MHLG Letter in Support of the Mental Health in Schools Act – 3/25/15
- MHLG Letter on CHIP Extension – 3/15/15
- MHLG Thank You Letter on President’s Budget to Eliminate the Medicare 190-day Lifetime Limit – 2/19/15
- MHLG Letter on Medicare Budget Equity – 2/19/15
- MHLG Letter on Garrett Lee Smith Memorial Act Reauthorization of 2015 – 2/18/15
- MHLG Comment to the Proposed ONC Strategic Plan “Federal Health IT Strategic Plan 2015-2020” – 2-5-15
- MHLG Letter in Support of Caring for America’s Heroes Act – 10/17/14
- MHLG Sen Finance Final letter 9 30 13
- MHLG Letter to the House of Representatives in Support of the Garrett Lee Smith Memorial Act Reauthorization
- MHLG Letter to Senator Murray on Children’s Recovery from Trauma Act of 2013 (S. 380) – 5/8/13
- MHLG Letter to Senate HELP Committee – 4/8/13
- MHLG Letter on Mental Health in Schools Act – 3/18/13
- MHLG Letter on Excellence in Mental Health Act – 3/18/13
- MHLG Letter on Mental Health First Aid – 2/25/13
- MHLG Letter on Mental Health in Schools Act – 2/8/13
- MHLG Letter on Garrett Lee Smith Memorial Act Reauthorization of 2013 – 1/31/13
- Mental Health Liaison Group recommendation letter to Vice President Biden’s Commission – 1/14/13
- MHLG hearing record letter for hearing entitled “Examining Medicare and Medicaid Coordination for Dual-Eligibles” – 7/18/12
- MHLG letter in support of the Medicare Mental Health Inpatient Equity Act, H.R. 2783 – 8/11/11
- Garrett Lee Smith Memorial Act Reauthorization of 2011. Letter 4-5-11
- Campus Mental Health Improvement Act. Letter supporting HR 1833, 2-11-11
- 112th Congress Introduction of the Mental Health in Schools Act of 2011. 2-9-11
- MHLG letter on Health Information Technology (H.R. 5040) - 5/20/10
- Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Reauthorization Act of 2009. Letter endorsing S. 678 to the full Senate, 2-26-10.
- Establishing a Network of Health-Advancing National Centers of Excellence for Depression (ENHANCED) Act. Letter endorsing H.R. 4204 to Reps. Kennedy & Murphy, 12-9-09.
- Letter supporting the nomination of Pam Hyde as SAMHSA Administrator, 11-19-09.
- Mental Health in Schools Act of 2009 Legislation for expanding the availability of comprehensive school-based mental health services for students in communities across America.
- Endorsement letter of S. 1857 to Sen. Stabenow, 11-13-09.
- MHLG Letter in Support of Medicaid Emergency Psychiatric Care Demonstration Project Act, H.R. 1415 – 3/13/09
- Letter to Senator Jack Reed endorsing his health reform amendment on mental health/primary care co-location, 7-8-09.
- Letter to Senator Durbin endorsing the Mental Health on Campus Improvement Act. 2-17-09.
- Healthy Transitions Act of 2009, (HR 691) Endorsement letter to Reps Stark, Bono-Mack and Camp.
- Health on Campus Improvement Act (S. 3311) Endorsement Letter. 9/12/08.
- Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Reauthorization Act of 2008, S. 3155- Letter to Chairman Leahy, 7-16-2008.
- Healthy Transitions Act, H.R. 6375, S. 3195
Endorsement Letters, July 16, 2008. House Senate
- Letter supporting Community Mental Health Services Improvement Act (S. 2182) and Community-Based Mental Health Infrastructure Improvement Act (S. 2183).
- Garrett Lee Smith Memorial Act Reauthorization of 2007 (S. 1514/H.R. 2511) Endorsement letter, 6-8-07.
- Child Health Care Crisis Relief Act, S. 1572/H.R. 2073. Endorsement letter, 6-7-07.
- Letter to Senator Kennedy support Community Living Assistance Services and Supports Act (CLASS Act) on 4/18/07.
- Keeping Families Together Act Endorsement letters, 1-24-07.
- Nomination of Terry Cline, Ph.D. for SAMHSA
Administrator. Endorsement letter, 12-5-06.
- Psychological Kevlar Act, H.R. 6003. Endorsement letter, 9-11-06.
- Positive Aging Act amendments to Older
Americans Act House support letter, 6-14-06.Senate support letters, 6-14-06.
- Positive Aging Act of 2005, S. 1116/H.R. 2629.Endorsement letters, 6-1-05.
- Keeping Families Together Act, S. 380/H.R. 823. Endorsement letter, 5-17-05.
- Letter to Speaker Hastert and Senator Frist opposing
Association Health Plan legislation
(H.R. 525/S. 406), 3-14-05.
- Child Health Care Crisis Relief Act,
S. 537/H.R.1106. Endorsement letter, 3-3-5
- Ronald Reagan Alzheimer’s Breakthrough Act,
S. 2533/H.R. 4595. Endorsement letters, 9-22-4
- Positive Aging Act of 2004, S. 2572/H.R. 4694. Endorsement letters, 7-20-04.
- Mentally Ill Offender Treatment and Crime
Reduction Act, (S. 1194/H.R. 2387). Endorsement letter, 6-29-04.
- Letter to IRS on EAP services as preventive care
regarding Health Savings Accounts, 5-21-04.
- Letter to Speaker Hastert and Senator Frist opposing
Association Health Plan legislation, 5-11-04.
- Youth Suicide Early Intervention and Prevention
Expansion Act (S. 2175). Endorsement letter,
- Keeping Families Together Act, S. 1704/H.R.
3243. Endorsement letter, 11-5-03.
- Children’s Health Care Crisis Relief Act,
S. 1223/H. R.1359. Endorsement letter, 8-29-03
- Positive Aging Act of 2003, H.R. 2241. Endorsement letter, 5-27-03.
- Recommendations for New Freedom Commission
on Mental Health, 3-03-03
- Children’s Mental Health Service Expansion Act,
H.R. 5078. Endorsement letter, 8-16-02
- Extended Disaster Mental Health Services Act
(H.R. 3413). Endorsement letter, 7-3-02
- State programs for anti-terrorism. Letter to Sec.Thompson urging use of these funds for mental
- Post Terrorism Mental Health Improvement Act
Kennedy. Endorsement letter, 10-15-01.
- Mental Health Access Act (Durbin) Endorsement letter, 6-26-01
- New Freedom Initiative, National Commission
on Mental Health Letter to White House, 4-3-01
- Mental Health Early Intervention,
Treatment & Prevention Act (S. 2639/HR 5091)
- Endorsement letter, 6-22-00
- Endorsement letter, 7-27-00
- Letter to OMB Director Raines, 11-7-97
- State Child Health Insurance Program, Letter to President Clinton, 8-7-97
- Wellstone parity amendment to children’s
Health bill. Endorsement letter, 6-24-97
Note: In order to read pdf files you must have the “Adobe Reader” installed on your computer. Hit the Adobe icon and you can download the program. Don’t worry, it’s free!